1/10 OUTCAST 4x4 4S BLX RTR Bronze
The OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX joins the ARRMA® brushless lineup as the perfect middle ground between 3S BLX vehicles and all-out 6S BLX machines. It delivers affordable, no-holds-barred stunt performance for brushed bashers looking to upgrade and anyone who wants ARRMA® toughness and 50+ mph speed!
• ARRMA® speed and toughness
• 4S-capable BLX120 Brushless Power System for 50+ mph speed
• Performance approaching the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX 4X4
• Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
• 2-Channel SRX200 waterproof receiver *
• Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
• Extended range and interference-free performance
• Throttle/steering reversing
• Throttle/steering travel adjust
• Throttle limiting
• ADS-15M waterproof metal gear servo *
• 2400Kv Brushless motor with large heatsink
• BLX120 ESC with dual EC5™ battery connectors for two 2S LiPo packs
• Lengthened suspension arms and driveshaft for wider track than 3S BLX vehicles
• Center chassis brace for maximum durability
• Metal spur gear and castellated slipper pads
• Enlarged front and rear hubs for added strength
• Durable 17mm hexes
• 16mm Big Bore shocks with molded-in shock rod end and top-loading spring
• Front and rear gearboxes with metal internal differential gears
• New wing, wing mounts, and bumpers
• New body mounts
• Low-profile BACKFLIP tires
• ADS-15M metal gear servo
• 2-year limited warranty
* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
At home on trails, over muddy courses, and at skate parks and race tracks, the OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX shares the low, lean look of its 6S BLX forerunner in a scaled-down size. Power comes from the ARRMA® 4S-capable BLX120 brushless system – which features a 2400Kv brushless motor and ESC fitted with dual EC5™ connectors for using two 2S LiPo battery packs. Differential gears inside the front and rear gearboxes are made of durable metal.
Building from the successful 4X4 3S BLX platform, ARRMA® designers stretched the track width for the OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX by widening the suspension and drive shafts. A center brace added along the length of the chassis provides maximum durability and can be removed in just four quick steps when it's time to perform maintenance. The molded 16mm Big Bore shocks include top-loading springs and molded-in shock rod ends to prevent spring loss. The large, tough wheels hubs and durable 17mm wheel hexes hold standard 3.8" wheels, outfitted with low-profile BACKFLIP tires. The wing and bumpers follow the look of the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX, with new wing and body mounts.
The ready-to-run package comes complete with a Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz radio with SRX200 waterproof receiver and an ARRMA® ADS-15M metal gear servo. Add your choice of battery, charger, and "AA" transmitter batteries, and start making your own RC mayhem!